Friday, April 29, 2011

As for me and my house...

....we are fine. Thanks to those who have e-mailed or texted- we weathered the storm very well. We had several limbs and trees fall and had our power out for two days, but we have a generator and were able to keep our refrigerator running and sleep in the cool basement. I have recently learned that only one neighborhood over sustained great damage so we praise God for sparing our home. Our thoughts and prayers are with the thousands of families who lost it all.

5 comments:

B-Mama said...

I've been thinking of all of you in AL and praying for a safe outcome. So glad to hear that all is well. Praise God!

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Great to hear from you...praying so hard for our beautiful State...

Lindsey said...

glad to hear you guys are safe. continuing to pray for our alabamians...

The McNeills said...

Been thinking about you guys. Glad to hear that you are safe. Praying still for mercy for all those who lost so much.

holly said...

oh, so glad ya'll are fine! I've been so worried about everyone.