"NOW WE ARE SIX"
by A. A. Milne
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
Tuckerbear, from the second you were put on this earth you have made us smile with delight! You are the happiest, jolliest boy!
I cannot believe my wittle "Tuck Tuck" is six! How in the world did my fat little bald baby turn into this handsome boy?! It happened overnight!
You are the definition of precocious. You get into trouble every day doing something adorable. :) You just do not sweat the small stuff- life's a banquet and most fools are starving- but not you! You talk incessantly. Every word you say is adorable and hilarious, but it is surely constant! These past two days you spent the night at BB and Poppy's by yourself and our house has been SO QUIET! :) We miss our little chatterbug!
You are just smart as a whip. You blow us away with your thirst for knowledge and long attention span. I can't get over how long you will sit and look at your atlases. Hours upon hours you read about geography. You love it, and I'm so glad you've had time to learn so much. You know every state location, capital, flag, flower and motto, every country location, most country's capitals, and every country's flag, and most bodies of water, including random rivers and straights. You chat to me all the time as you study your maps: "Mommy the Kamchatka Peninsula is part of Russia, but it's very close to Alaska, which we bought from Russia. Alaska's Seward Peninsula looks like it's a uvula." :) As you stayed with BB this week and she said you went ahead and learned the counties in Alabama and even wrote a joke. "Which Alabama county can you drink? Coffee County." :)
She was teaching you about colors and how black is a "concentration of pigment", which made you laugh hysterically and then you wrote this card as a joke. PIGment :)
Did I mention you can spell really well?
You are in a true "artist" phase and draw all day every day. I find papers all over the house with random things written on them.
You CANNOT sit still- I repeat- YOU CANNOT SIT STILL. :) BB sent me these pics of you drawing at her house. She said you said, "I am working so hard!"
You love the Lord and say precious things all day. I love to hear you pray. Your best friends are your siblings- you and Charlie are literally inseparable. He adores you and follows you all day every day. You are the best teacher we could ask for- you have taught Charlie everything you know!
And you and Sissy are soul mates. You have the exact same temperaments and tastes. You eat the same food, play the same games. You and Sissy love to pretend. You will do anything she wants to do. Playing school....
Tucker soup-
Constantly in costumes-
You and Marky get along well too and mainly bond at night time in your room where I hear a lot of giggling and constantly have to tell you to quit talking. :)
You are just the sweetest boy and I am so grateful for my sugarbear! You are a delight and make me laugh every.single.day. My effervescent cherub! Mommy and Daddy love you to pieces!











.jpg)


.jpg)




2 comments:
Ahhh. Our delight from the moment Dr. Kennedy presented him saying, "Look at that dimple!!!!!"
Not a day since that we have not gratefully enjoyed that dimple!!!!
Our precious baby boy, and age does not change that.
What a happy fat bald baby picture of tuck tuck!! Love this sweet post :)
Post a Comment