Just a few pictures from Sunday. I love these little crew so much!
Not every pictures turns out great. :)
We are having such a great start to the school year. So far I am very happy with our curriculum choices and the momentum we have going. Everyone is working hard and knows what to do. We are reading The 21 Balloons by William Pene du Bois and really enjoying it. So far our protagonist has crashed on a mysterious and wonderful island. I am curious to see how this all resolves itself.
Tuck Tuck has always noticed fonts and letter formation. I let him take his spelling test on the magnadoodle and he was taking so long making his letters look just right.
Overheard:
Mommy: Julia and Tucker, grab these limbs we cut and throw them in the woods.
Tucker: Ugh.
Mommy: What did you say!?
Tucker: I said, "happy to help, Mommy!"











No comments:
Post a Comment