Last week we celebrated Marc's birthday! BB and Poppy came by on Friday evening and we had a cookout to celebrate.
The next day our Godson came in town and we celebrated his and Marc's birthday together!
We had a great afternoon and the boys hiked in the woods and spent birthday money on nerf weapons.
I love this picture of the dads holding babies- they have been holding babies together for many years.
Here they are holding baby Luke and baby Tucker-
And here is baby Margaret with baby Julia-
It was a great visit, and it was a wonderful birthday present for Marc to have our friends in town.
Marc Jr. missed the birthday weekend because that morning he left with his football team for the NHSA National Championship tournament in Panama City, FL!
Just as an aside, I have had a hard time keeping my iron levels in the normal range, even thought I take it every day. I was sent to get an iron transfusion at a cancer clinic. It was a very somber experience.
The three youngest children will NOT let me cook alone. They LOVE to work in the kitchen. Anastasia has become the official "salad tosser" and says, "Mommy, can I please toss the salad?" Then she helps herself.
The boys helped me make this pie-
Election day was stressful so we made banana pudding and read patriotic books to distract ourselves.
A few Sunday pics from a few weeks ago-
Anastasia and her friend Cecilia-
Charlie and Annie are big buddies. He's her number one playmate. Sometimes when we need quiet we let him take her on a walk in the wagon. She loves it.
We've been reading all the Halloween and Thanksgiving picture books.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment