Monday, February 1, 2021

Christmas with the family

 We had such a treat this year when all of our Florida family flew in on Christmas Eve and spent 8 days at our home!   They flew in Christmas Eve around 6:30.  While we were waiting at home, Santa rode by in the firetruck!   We were still in church clothes-




They got to our house freezing and starving!  We filled them right up with a big dinner and then opened Christmas crackers.  







After dinner Marc read us the Christmas story from the gospel of Luke.  It was very special.  




Christmas morning!




I have to say- the new kitchen worked great for a big family breakfast!


Mr. Huggins Bear was a BIG hit!


I will say we do Christmas pretty big.  First, it's Marc's absolute favorite time of the year and secondly, Amber and Zaza are big shoppers and very generous.  
































We had a treat when Tucker came in and played "Holly Jolly Christmas" for us on the trumpet-



And Anastasia LOVES her balance bike.  We have never had one of these, but she loves it and rides it all around the house.  

I prepared our Christmas dinner early so I just had to get it all heated up-










It was such a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL Christmas!  

No comments: