I took Annie to see the Velveteen Rabbit put on by the Jr. High drama team at our cover school- she loved it!!
April Showers-
I went to Annie's end-of-the-year Parent/Teacher conference with her Moms Day Out teacher. This was her fish she colored the first day of school in September and the one she colored in late April. Amazing to see how her little mind figured things out. :)
Annie LOVED Moms Day Out 3K. She called it Play Group.
Charlie took art with our dear Mrs. Perry this year and we went to the annual art show-
He said this tiger was supposed to be fading away like in Avengers-
I realized in late August that I had made no plan for Marky's graduation announcements so I started taking pictures after church and whenever I thought of it.
We did a pretend photo piece for Marc and Marc Law Firm-
Our last day in the Atrium (Annie's Sunday School class that I help teach) we did a special ceremony for Pentacost-
From January-April we did a tiny homeschool girl ballet class. While the little girls did ballet the older siblings played, and my boys' favorite thing to do is put on a play. They started bringing props and we would watch great productions at the end of class.
At the end of April we had planned to go to Nashville for a work trip for Marc. Just a day before the trip he realized he didn't need to go, but we had kept the weekend open. So we took advantage of the free time and drove to New Orleans! I have a running bucket list in my head of things I wanted to show the children (hopefully before Marky graduated) and one of them was the World War 2 Museum in New Orleans. I am so glad we got to see it all together!
Tucker was so excited to finally see the Mississippi River. We have read about it all these years and the boys had never seen it.
We drove down Friday afternoon and went straight to the Aquarium of the Americas-
Watching dancers in the French Quarter-
We swam that night on the rooftop pool. The next morning we got up and headed to the National WWII Museum.
We were there from 10-5. And we still didn't see everything! It is such a great museum!
Then we went to the vigil Mass at St. Patrick's.
After Mass we had dinner, walked around and then ended the night with relaxing swimming on the roof. I am so grateful that this trip came together. I cherish every minute with our little crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment