Saturday, October 4, 2008

Date night

Guess who we went to see last night? If you don't know country music- that picture is Brad Paisley and he puts on a heck of a show. All of his songs are either very funny or very sentimental- there's little in between. Jewel opened for him- she sang her new country stuff- but she also sang the sad love songs we all remember from high school so that was fun. We had a double date with our friends Rob and Minda- a date that was long overdue. It was nice to get out with my hubby. Although I would just like to put out here on cyberspace that I don't believe concerts are the time to slow dance and kiss your partner the entire night (yes, I'm talking to you- drunk strangers who sat in front of me and made us uncomfortable all night).

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

eeewwww....big no-no drunken strangers!!! yay for a fun date night with the hubs and i am JEALOUS of the Brad Paisley concert!! Glad you had a fun night!!

Anonymous said...

that is too much fun! Minda looks awesome...love that jacket!

--Shelley said...

i love the grandma, kid and yawning mommy in the background

holly said...

oops, sorry! next time I get drunk and make out at a concert, I'll go in the porta potty! Ha!