Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm here in the hospital

Hey Everybody! I'm here in the hospital and so far things are going GREAT. I was so nervous I was going to have some type of clerical or other trouble and right when I walked in five beautiful nurses said, "welcome, you must be Mrs. Ayers, Dr. %$$$$ has told us all about you!" I knew it was going to be a great night. And even though my doctor was not on call- she came in anyway to handle my care. I ordered a delicious dinner, had a nice rest, prayed with my husband and slept okay. Now I've been up and showered, had my i.v. put in and am resting. Little baby boy is moving so much. After watching the International Dance competition on T.V. last night- I think he may really have a future in Irish Line dancing. He's definitely got the straight-leg coming-at-you kick down. Hopefully I can update this post after lunch with some big news. If you read this this morning, please say a prayer for a safe delivery.

8 comments:

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Praying for you Donna! It helps so much to be welcomed by the people that are taking care of you and have a sense of trust with them. I know both of my labor and delivery experiences were so great because I was surrounded by such wonderful people even though they were both C/S. I can't wait to hear the news of Baby Tucker!

Kris and Stacey said...

I am so excited. We will continue to pray for you and Tucker. I cannot wait to hear the news that he is here. Having babies just never loses that joy and excitment. It is just as wonderful with the third as it was the first. When Jack was born, Kris spent alot of time at the house with my mom taking care of Hamilton and Samuel. Jack and I spent some WONDERFUL time in the hospital together. It was such a precious time for me. The nurses even got mad at me because I would not sleep. I held Jack all day and all night. Enjoy your precious gift!!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Praying for you all day, my sweet, wonderful friend!

annieck said...

YEA!!! I can't wait to hear that little man is here!!!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i was just thinking i needed to come comment on your blog today to let you know i have been thinking of you this morning...and you had a new post! hope everything continues to go well and i will be praying!

LeAnne said...

YAY DONNA!! Can't wait for the news that sweet little Tucker has arrived!!

Christy said...

Praying and sending you so much love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christy

holly said...

Oh, I'm just catching up on all the blog reading...perfect timing! I have been and will continue to pray for a safe and quick delivery, and a healthy baby.