This is Marky meeting Tucker for the first time. We handed him the baby and Tucker started to fuss and Marky on his own began singing "you are my sunshine" and I promise you...the baby stopped crying and looked up at Marky. We have the whole thing on video. Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We're Home
Well we brought angel baby home today. I am so in love with this child- he seems to be very mellow and content. I just kiss him all day long.
This is Marky meeting Tucker for the first time. We handed him the baby and Tucker started to fuss and Marky on his own began singing "you are my sunshine" and I promise you...the baby stopped crying and looked up at Marky. We have the whole thing on video.
This is Marky meeting Tucker for the first time. We handed him the baby and Tucker started to fuss and Marky on his own began singing "you are my sunshine" and I promise you...the baby stopped crying and looked up at Marky. We have the whole thing on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
so sweet! glad ya'll are home...let me know when ya'll want some lasagna!
Oh Donna...i could not be more thrilled for you and your family. He is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you have a video of Marky singing and soothing the baby on his own...how precious is that??? CONGRATULATIONS!!
That is just so great and so sweet! Still thrilled for you!
How sweet of Marky! He is going to be a great big brother and I hope they will be great pals! What does Julia think of him?
We are excited for you! If it wasn't for my travel restrictions from my doctor, I would come up one weekend soon....but I'm thankful for your blog so at least I can get a peak at him!
Donna, you know you are causing alittle problem in the Sod house. I look at these pictures and think let's get #4 here. He really is so precious. The pictures of Tucker and Marky makes me teary eyed. There is nothing more beautiful than the love of brothers!! I am so glad they will always have each other. Love your new header picture......Mommy, Daddy, and babies.....that's what it is all about!!!!! I will call in the next few days to check on you. Please know we are praying for you, your home, and the newest addition to your family.
Can I pinch him? I'm lovin' those cheeks. What a great family photo at the top!
Donna, he is adorable!!! And of course I am partial to blue!!! Seeing him just feeds my baby fever!!! Hope the first few days at home are good!! How is sissy doing with him?
he is perfect! Congrats!
a sweet baby to a sweet family. can't wait to meet the little buddy. do you know i call nate my angel baby too? he seems so content. just what you need!
Absolutely beautiful family! I love the shot of all of you! My ovaries are all a flutter.
I hope you've had a smooth transition home. It's always a little weird, but it sounds like Tucker's sibs are taking a liking to him- and why not? He's wonderful!!!
Congrats!!
Love you and the ever expanding family!
Congratulations! He is precious and you look great! What a sweet Marky story - I love it!
so precious about you are my sunshine! Oh me! Jadyn and I love that song! So sweet...you look great and so does your whole family. So glad the delivery went well. Love you! Congratulations.
He is beautiful Donna! Such a blessing!
Congratulations!!!! I don't check your blog for just a few days and I miss everything!! He is soooo beautiful!! love you Allison H.
Post a Comment