I just want to post that this week had been the most precious week. Everyday I get up and get to play dress up with my pretty girl and send her off with five other pretty girls to dance. She loves it- I love it- it's just so much fun! As you probably can tell, Sissy is a tough girl and doesn't especially like dolls or kitchen sets or girly things (although she has tons of girly toys). She'd much rather play with animals or Marky's swords (which is precious- because that's just who she is). But- to finally find a sweet, feminine past time that she LOVES is such a treat! I love you pretty Ballerina Girl!Thursday, June 25, 2009
Ballerina Girl
I just want to post that this week had been the most precious week. Everyday I get up and get to play dress up with my pretty girl and send her off with five other pretty girls to dance. She loves it- I love it- it's just so much fun! As you probably can tell, Sissy is a tough girl and doesn't especially like dolls or kitchen sets or girly things (although she has tons of girly toys). She'd much rather play with animals or Marky's swords (which is precious- because that's just who she is). But- to finally find a sweet, feminine past time that she LOVES is such a treat! I love you pretty Ballerina Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh good gashus alive in dis world. I love that baby girl! I don't want to guilt you, but you DO have three children. To not give this one to BB might be just a teensy weensy bit selfish on your part.
Seriously, so glad our Sissy loves being a ballerina. I'm still smiling over that picture and song!
She's adorable!
Sweet ballerina! She's a doll!
Post a Comment