That ragtag group of ringers is none other than the Sox! We have had so much fun at t-ball this year- almost every dad was a coach so we had tons of help. Here they are at practice tonight- this is as close as we got to a "team picture"- not everyone got the e-mail about wearing uniforms and a bunch of people were missing. My favorite thing about Marky getting into sports is the sportsmanship he has learned from it. He never gives up and is SO coachable and he hustles and stays focused (if you have kids in sports- you know that's a big deal). He gets better and better. He started this season actually "too young" for this division- you were supposed to be 5 and he was only 4, but we insisted that he play with the 5 to 7s- if he had played with 3 and 4-year-olds it would have looked crazy. Now he not only fits in- he is thriving.
In other news, Tuckerboy was a little fussy while we waited during practice tonight by the playground, but he got totally calm when I rolled him over to the field to watch the practice. He focused on the batting and didn't blink. I see a gamer in him already. Look at that big hand- ready for action!






1 comment:
I just love seeing pics of your sweet angels! I'm glad to hear Marky is doing so well in t-ball and having fun! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment