Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday night thoughts

Just checking in to say hi and tell you there have been some great turns of events in Noah's life. Check his blog to see. If nothing else, I am convinced my sister-in-law has single-handedly changed the medulloblastoma protocol in Gainesville and will save countless children's lives through her ideas, research and through her cancer foundation that she's starting.

We had Bible Study tonight and I love it so much. I am seeing things I've never seen before in the passion of Christ. And I'm further convinced that Mel Gibson's movie is a masterpiece. It is amazing to watch- amazing.

The kiddos are well. I think they get calmer and calmer every day. When you go from "go, go, go" lifestyle to "stay, stay, stay" it takes transition time, but it's been so worth it. I love them and love being with them and Marky is like having a "friend" at home- he's so easy to talk to and understands so much. Julia is growing too (in fact she can now reach the AC unit in the hall and keeps turning on the air conditioning....why?) :) If I didn't have chubby, squishy Tucker to love on it would be hard with all these lanky, growing-up-too-fast kids in the house. Thank goodness T-man is wittle still- and I love him bald and crawling.

Did I tell you we sold our house? We have our inspection Friday. I'm so nervous, but it's all wonderful- the buyer wants to move in the week we are moving out (end of March). We did not think we'd find a buyer like that- we were sure we'd have two mortgages. God has provided- as He always does. Thank you, Lord.

6 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Oooh! I get to be the first commenter right back at you!
YAY for the calm children. I wouldn't know what those are, but they sound lovely.
And I'm so excited about the house!!!! Can we come for a visit before Baby Girl gets here? I promise we will unload boxes or whatever we need to do.

Don't tell- but there was a big fat spelling error in my movie TITLE and I'm up late correcting it. I hate that I'm so anal retentive. Danggit.

Eve said...

I was so thrilled to read the good news about Noah. I hope he continues to improve and they get good news in March.
Congrats on selling your house!!!

The Dettling's said...

That's awesome! It's working out like ours did, except that y'all don't have to live in an apartment for 3 months! :) I'm so happy for y'all! What a blessing to so many endless hours of prayer! I can't wait to see this new house of yours. I know it's perfect! Going to read about Noah now! Love you all!

Dena and Robbie said...

Where are you moving to? Did I miss that one? Or are you staying in the same area? Miss you.

Kris and Stacey said...

Where are you D? I am sure you are doing little blogging and lots of packing. Call when you can and let me know about the house. I hope all the babies are well.

Kris and Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.