Yes, momma did the bun herself- and it was a pony tail by the time we got to the stage. :) This costume was a butterfly- I forgot to put the pink wings on for the picture. So precious!Friday, June 4, 2010
Ballerina Girl
Today we had the "dress rehearsal" for Julia's dance studio at the civic center. Can I tell you it took FOUR and a HALF hours? I had no idea and was totally unprepared. Seasoned moms had toys and snacks and a plan for entertaining their kiddos- I just looked at Julia and said "darn". :) Here's my pretty ballerina...
Yes, momma did the bun herself- and it was a pony tail by the time we got to the stage. :) This costume was a butterfly- I forgot to put the pink wings on for the picture. So precious!
Yes, momma did the bun herself- and it was a pony tail by the time we got to the stage. :) This costume was a butterfly- I forgot to put the pink wings on for the picture. So precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
I cannot believe it took that long. She is a little doll!
And about 'E' names, Ellie Kate has already decided on Sweetie for a girl and Bouncey for a boy. She told me that I'm having one of each.
Wow, that's a long time. I hope you didn't have all the kids with you? But Julia looks so, so sweet. Love the poses.
oh.my.goodness....that teddy bear costume is too cute on julia! so sweet! hope the recital goes well!
She is too cute!!! I love both her costumes. Can't wait for Taylor to take dance!
How funny Donna! I love the line about dance hall purgatory! Been there, done that - hope I don't have to go back :)
Julia was beautiful! I know you guys are so proud!
Hope to see you soon.
Lori
little boo. she did not know it was long and boring. she was getting special girl time, i mean BB time.
Post a Comment