Monday, August 9, 2010

Calling all Calvinists.....

Okay- so this post is going out to my many reformed theology loving friends and lovers of the Reformation in general. :) Dr. Dave Anders was recently on EWTN Live and explained how his study of the reformers in the pursuit of his PhD ultimately led him to Rome. Dr. Anders is a Wheaton College and Trinity Evangelical Seminary grad and was a headmaster-of-a-PCA-classical school kind of Christian so you would probably find his story compelling. It's a fascinating show and since I've had SO MANY questions about the Catholic church lately I thought this might help answer some of the "how could you?" thoughts you may be having. See the show HERE. (or you can read his story HERE).

Also, you may be interested in the website "Called to Communion" run by a group of formerly devout reformed theology types who came home to Rome.

2 comments:

--Shelley said...

sounds interesting. i will have to check it out.

Jennifer said...

I'm so interested in watching this. I started it, but realized it was longer than I had to sit and watch it...hopefully soon, I can watch the whole thing.