
Yes, she was Joan of Arc- and yes, I do believe Joan of Arc wore a black hairbow to match her armour!
Marky was St. Albert the Great- here he is hanging with Saint Padre Pio, St. Anthony, St. Michael the Archangel and St. George. :)

Marky went first and said, "I was the teacher of St. Thomas Aquinas. I was born in Germany. My father was a military lord for Emperor Fredrick II, who was a great crusader. I was later named a Doctor of the Church."



Little Bit was too shy (as usual) to do her announcement, so big brother read it for her- he said, "I was a lady knight who fought for France. I found a sword in a field."

The kids played a bunch of games and did crafts after the "guess the saint" part- it was a cute little party-




2 comments:
Sissy Bug is simply humble. She would prefer others to tout her virtues, not herself.
Thank you, St. Albert, for stepping up to expound on your sister's attributes! In lauding others, you yourself will receive your own praise.
This looks like a lot of fun for the kids and learning about different saints. :)
Post a Comment