Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's good to be the baby...

Everybody loves the baby....I'm just so darn loveable...see my dimple?

October 2011 109

This girl is always holding me- every morning she holds me and giggles. The bigger boy holds me a lot too....

October 2011 110

The smaller boy likes me a lot too- here he is saying "Can I kiss baby Charlie, Daddy?"

October 2011 113

"SMOOCH"...(sort of)-

October 2011 114

"Haha- I kiss him!" says Tuck Tuck.

October 2011 115

Yep, I'm a happy guy- I've got a LOT of people who love me. It's good to be the baby-

October 2011 112

5 comments:

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

What a cutie - I wish I could give that dimple a smooch! Love this post :)

Jackie said...

So sweet!

The McNeills said...

He looks so much like you in that last picture! Sweet boy. :)

Claudia said...

I love all your pictures and comments! Beautiful family! :)

Amy said...

What a cute baby he is!!!