Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday pics, etc.

This week was fun. On Thursday, Marc and Marky went to see Peter and the Wolf with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra and the Children's theater puppeteers. They seemed to enjoy it. Friday we took a little field trip with friends to Chuck E Cheese (germ-a-phobes might want to skip the next pics)-

IMG_3842

No way to know how many times Julia rode this horse, but it was a lot! (And there was a "field trip" there- don't get me onto my field trip soapbox and how I don't think they are helpful usually b/c the kids are usually BUCK WILD and crazy). Anyway- the kids kept coming up to Sissy and saying "give me your coins". And Sissy would. She asked me first if she could- and I was so torn. Yes, I want her to learn to be generous of spirit and possessions, but also- they had used up their coins and she had not and I wanted her to enjoy herself. So I went to the moochers instead of Sissy and said, "please quit asking her for coins." :)

IMG_3843

Tucker's at an age where he's pretty independent here-

IMG_3845

IMG_3846

And since I'd like to throw these away- I'll post them for posterity-

IMG_3847

IMG_3850

I LOVE this pic- it is what I see everyday- laughing Sissybug-

IMG_3848

IMG_3851

Charlie continues to be the sweetest baby- we find him in his little front room after breakfast playing some tunes-

charlie piano

"Oh, hi Mommy! I didn't hear you come in!"

charlie piano 2

"Maybe I should crawl over and give you my sweety smile..."
charlie 7 mos

"Now I'm distracted again...I can make my self sit up all by myself and play with a toy-"

charlie toy

We caught Tucker giving HIMSElF reading lessons yesterday morning...he got the book out by himself and was working on the next lesson!

tucker reading

tucker reading 2

Tried to get kids to pose for pics this morning- to get them all to be still is impossible, but here's what we got!

sunday pics 3

sunday pics 4

Marc is tickling Charlie's thigh to make him laugh-
sunday pics 5

sunday pics 2

sunday pics


He had his first backpack ride today (and I know it won't be his last- all our babies love this thing!

charlie on daddy 7 mos

Daddy pulled Tuck and Sissy around the driveway with Charlie on his back a million times, reminding me of my slogan, "real men haul kids."

wagon

1 comment:

BB said...

Love these pictures and update. Charlie is just growing too fast! Thank you for the picture of his chubby hamhock. LOVE IT! Sweet Sissy, she wants to make everyone happy...I'm glad you had her back.
Tuck Tuck loves his reading lessons, he may be the earliest. But, he has Marky and Sissy to stoke his desire. Sweet big brother and sister.