Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

Today the older children and I took a little field trip to hear Todd Green perform on rare instruments from around the world.  I would like to say this "world music" trip was awesome- and I guess we did learn some thing, but largely we were pretty bored.  :)

IMG_0821

IMG_0820

"Now this one is similar to the last one but instead of 6 strings has 10"....and on and on and on it went.  :)

IMG_0822

The one thing I did like about this trip is that this man is truly a gifted musician- a stark contrast to the posers I saw last time we went to this venue.  It's always a treat to see people do something almost nobody else can do.

I got home and let the children watch a movie- such a treat!  Then Sissy and Tuck Tuck worked on painting while Marky played with the neighbors-

IMG_0825

Cheer up, Tuck Tuck!  :)

IMG_0826

IMG_0827

And by my feet at all times- Mr. Sippy Cup-

IMG_0829

IMG_0830

IMG_0828

No comments: