








Speaking of Mr. C- he is calling everybody by their names now. His favorite thing in the world is a "ball!" and he loves to say his letters. He's 15 mos right now.
Every Monday the children have a PE class near my parents' farm. We always go by BB and Poppy's after class and have lunch and play. They LOVE to ride their bikes and gator up and down the long driveway and around the cul-de-sac.

Did I mention Sissy learned to ride a bike without training wheels? We are all so excited for her!





See my new haircut? No fluffy curls, but still a cutie.


AND finally- tonight while Marky was at boys' choir we had dinner at the mall. Santa was sitting there all by his lonesome so we decided we should swing by and say hi. At first Tucker and Sissy were scared, but I said, "why don't you go tell him what you'd like for Christmas?" And Tucker RAN up and said, "Hi Santa- I would like to have Thomas things for Christmas." Santa said, "you like Thomas the train?" and Tucker said, "yes, I do, Santa! " :) I loved how he called him by his name. Sissy just said, "horses." Basically ANYthing we can think of that involves a horse would make her happy. :) And biggest shock- Charlie LOVED Santa and laughed!





No comments:
Post a Comment