Sunday, August 11, 2013

Port St. Joe part 3

We did manage to get some photo shoot time in during our beach trip-

20130806_182908

20130806_182941

20130806_182948

20130806_183029

The only way to make him be still is to literally hold him.  :)
20130806_194441

20130806_193453

20130806_193457

20130806_193834

20130806_193916

20130806_193923

20130806_194133

20130806_194238

20130806_194257

20130806_194418

Our very last night there we all went out to celebrate Zaza's birthday-

20130809_182428

Yes, Amber and I look a lot alike.  The children kept getting us mixed up-

20130809_182543

20130809_182527

See if you can figure out who makes taking pictures hard.....

20130809_184405

20130809_184406

20130809_194542

20130809_185740

20130809_185926

20130809_190531

20130809_194656

20130809_194700

20130809_194807

20130809_194810

20130809_194952

20130809_194958

20130809_194955

20130809_195046

Then we came home and sang happy birthday to Zaza with cupcakes.  A wonderful end to a wonderful trip!

20130809_202902

1 comment:

Jennifer McShea said...

great pictures of your family! I always wait to have my brother do them and then I feel like they never get done. :(