What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Friday, August 2, 2013
Annual Portraits
We went yesterday with BB to get our annual portraits. Oh how I really, really don't like going to get those done- and afterwards I feel like I've been in a wrestling match. Charlie was sort of a nightmare. He was NOT going to sit and take a picture. Thankfully they had wooden letter blocks and that was how we got him distracted enough to sit still. And I held the other blocks over the photographer's head and would say "what letter is this?" over and over and over to get him to look up. BB and I were exhausted, but they turned out well. :) (and these are pics of pics- the real pictures are not blurry)
Notice the blocks.....he was NOT putting them down. :)
1 comment:
BB
said...
I'm tired all over again just looking at these! Whew. But, so glad we don't do it again for at least 364 more days. But, they are precious!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
1 comment:
I'm tired all over again just looking at these! Whew. But, so glad we don't do it again for at least 364 more days.
But, they are precious!
Post a Comment