Monday, October 6, 2014

Charlie's big boy room

It doesn't seem that long ago when we moved to this house and the nursery was Tucker's room.  I don't think I have any pictures from that.  I do remember getting it ready for Charlie's nursery.  (It's funny reading that old post- Tucker was 2 1/2 and finally getting some hair and we were wondering if it "might be curly?"  :)

Anyway, we finally decided that with Charlie potty trained it made no sense for him to still be sleeping in a crib.  So we got the beds out of the attic, picked up a dresser from Big Lots of all places, and then shopped around the house to put it all together.  Charlie loves it and just woke up from a three hour nap in there.  :)

From the hall-


Other corner- 



Prints over the beds are "Our Lady Undoer of Knots" and "Prayer of St. Francis".  The cross on the wall was from Aunt Amber- it was blessed while laid on the tomb of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. 


Need to polish those silver cups!



FYI- Bedding, rug and curtains from Pottery Barn.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love his new room! No more baby room - he's growing up so fast!