
We never expected to have a curly-haired child, and I suspect after his first haircut they will be gone, but I can't get over how curly his hair gets when he's hot outside-


He and Sissy are so cute together- we call them the twins b/c they seem like peers. She drags him all over this house and yard and he follows and does whatever she wants to do- it's a match made in heaven-


Running at him to make him laugh-

I think Julia is so beautiful because of her content, sweet nature- she definitely doesn't sweat the small stuff-

Her temperament is totally unique in our home- she's just a gift from God-

The nesting bug has hit hard- I've cleaned out my kitchen cabinets, put every DVD we have in a labeled album, put every CD we have in labeled cases, cleaned out the garage, and finally- FINALLY made my way to the nursery this week. I figure with three to four weeks left I should go ahead and get things ready. :)
Tucker's nursery was very subtle and low key b/c it served (in the old house) as both a nursery and guest room- so his was basically navy and khaki. I liked it and found it very soothing (especially since the other kids' rooms are much brighter), but I wanted to add some more color in this house for Charliehorse.
So here's Tucker's version-


And Charlie's is basically the same- just added some color with new throw pillows, new bedding and a couple new pics-



I cannot wait to swaddle my little lovebug and put him right here!




3 comments:
You've been busy!! The nursery looks great!
that nursery looks huge! lots of space! I have 5 days left...maybe we can still fit in a playdate. friday?
Beautiful, Beautiful, Blessings!!
Post a Comment