Friday, May 22, 2015

Perfect Day

Today the weather was just amazing- low 70s- gentle breeze.  It was the perfect day to go to the shrine for a picnic!  We met our friends and first went to the grotto to lay flowers, sing a hymn and pray the rosary.







Then the children just enjoyed the beautiful day....




We drove over to the picnic area and had lunch.  We brought a few kites and a football and everyone had a  great time.  

 




And of course no visit to the shrine is complete with out stopping to see my baby Michael-

 


After the picnic we stopped by the gift shop for a bit and then headed to the splash pad.  A great way to wind down the day and enjoy the beginning of summer!

 


By the way, in the car today I heard:

Charlie:  Marc, guess which number I'm finking of?
Marc:  I don't know.
Charlie:  I'll give you a hint- it starts wif a "w".
Marc:  ?
Charlie:  It's won hundwed!  :)

No comments: