Sunday, July 3, 2016

This and that and Sunday pics

We were trying to stay cool this past week while the boys were gone.  One day we stopped by Let's Play- we hadn't been there since Tucker's birthday party.  They children loved it. 







We've been shopping more than usual (not buying- just admiring)

One day we went to a park with a creek and had the best time.  



And we've gone to our gym pool.  

This week was my birthday.  Marc and I went to dinner and a movie.  We went to see Central Intelligence.  The premise of the movie is that the guys were friends in high school and it's their 20-year reunion.  This year is MY 20-year reunion (although we aren't having one) and so watching the movie took me back!  It looked like my school, our football jackets, our clothes, our songs-  I loved it!

We had dinner and somehow they realized it was my birthday and brought out a birthday sundae.  :)



A few Sunday pics-





Charlie and "Sheepy"-




It's my blog and I will put a hundred pictures of Charlie on here if I want to- I love them all!  :)  







  
 



 


No comments: