Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tim and Amber's beautiful wedding!

This weekend Aunt Amber and our new Uncle Tim got married!!!!  It was the most beautiful, joyful wedding.  She had the nieces and nephews be the groomsmen and bridesmaids.  Charlie was the ring bearer.  It was a precious day!

Tucker held Noah's favorite animal, Woof, so Noah would be a part of the ceremony as well.






Zaza curled Julia's hair for the first time ever.  It was beautiful!





Marc did the Bible readings-



They were married at the gorgeous Bok Tower gardens.






After the ceremony the boys were running wide open!  They had been sitting still and keeping clean for too long!  :)

BB and Poppy drove down for the wedding too!




Tim is a body builder so this was a perfect cake for him!  :)


A table for sweet Noah and others we have lost.

Amber figured out early on she wanted a clear tent- I had never seen one, but it was magnificent!  You could still see the garden and then later the stars.





One of the most fun suprises of the night was that Tucker LOVES to dance!  He and Tim's nephew danced the ENTIRE night.  Tucker was wearing his fitbit and had 23,000 steps!




Charlie was too shy to dance.  He watched most of the evening until the very end when he finally went out and had fun.


The best man at our wedding, Marc's college roommate, was there!


"Go Tucker, Go Tucker, Go Tucker......"


It took A LOT of convincing, but Daddy finally got out there and did a little break dancing!   He's really good!   :)






Tucker finally, finally crashed after hours of constant dancing.  :)

My beautiful in-laws!

I would say like father like son, but it's also like mother like son- I LOVE to dance.  If I hadn't been pregnant I would have never left the floor.   :)








Such a wonderful night for a gorgeous couple and their family and friends!

No comments: