Tuesday, February 12, 2019

This and that

Well basketball season is wrapped up.  I am so proud of how the two little boys each listened to their coaches and got better and better.  They loved playing!








They both had wonderful coaches who really encouraged them!



Marc and I had to miss the last games so BB and Poppy took them.  I had to take Julia to a rodeo clinic.  Yes- a rodeo clinic!!!  She is trying western riding for a change and is even learning to lasso a calf from a real rodeo man!  She is so happy to be back in the saddle.  We had to take a break when Anastasia was born- I just couldn't keep up the pace.  Now things have settled in (and it turns out Annie is the easiest baby in the world) we can get back to our activities.



We went back again on Monday and she is practicing for a dressage competition.  All these different styles keep it interesting!







Being on the road means baby girl sleeps on the go sometimes (I try really hard to avoid that though- I believe in naps in bed all cozy)



Marc and Marky went to a Fraternus excursion all day on Saturday.  They did a giant zip line, a long hike and a ropes course at a park and then went to a house for a bonfire dinner and prayers.  


 Here is Marc on the right heading down the zipline!






Friday night there was a fundraiser dinner for Fraternus that was wonderful.  Part of their funds were used to make the hand-made altar to use for saying Mass at their camp outs.   They also bought the candles and tabernacle.  God's glory comes first.   It was truly a work of art.  


On Sunday after church Marc took the boys to the very first Birmingham Iron football game!  They had a ball and loved it all!  The mascot is Vulcan and they have a blacksmith on the field with a giant anvil and he pounds away at different times.  They did fireworks for every touchdown, and the Iron won!





Annie found a face as round as hers....



She is the sweetest, happiest baby girl!  She is always smiling!






Her buddy Samuel had his first birthday recently.




 Sometimes I just relax with Charliebear.  :)

Annie loves to look at her self in mirrors and cell phones.  :)  She loves that baby.




She watched a little of the Superbowl with Julia-


And she LOVES to be read to.  She is our delight!


No comments: