Marc had his first high school lacrosse game this weekend. It was so exciting. He's #24. We were thrilled when he scored!
He said, "don't take pictures." Might as well have said, "don't breathe." :)
We went to a fundraiser dinner/auction for a local school and I won this alphabet of Catholic Saint peg dolls that were painted by a Dominican Sister. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! They even gave me the beautiful hand-made case. I now have 29 wooden Saints. She designed them to look like the ones in the book. :)
The children love them. Their name and feast day is written on the bottom. Tucker especially loves them and says over and again how beautiful they are and how blessed we are to have them.
We met BB for lunch this week. Despite her solemn expression, Annie enjoyed her story. :)
We met BB because she was taking Julia to horseback riding. Since she's western now, BB and Poppy got her some cowgirl boots! :)
We were blessed to become Godparents to our friend's baby girl at her baptism this weekend.
We have awesome woods and a creek behind our house. Daddy took the boys and our neighbors for a hike on Saturday.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment