Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween, this and that

We had to run to the mall on Halloween and were happy to meet Mr. Chick Fil A cow in his pirate costume.  He gave us candy and free tokens for the carousel.  Anastasia LOVED the carousel!



BB and Poppy arrived for our Halloween dinner and trick or treating.  :)  BB brought her homemade soup, and we made our first fire in the fireplace. 



 Then it was time for our sweet bunny!  I will post every single picture.  It's my blog and I love this bunny.  :)

 





 

 


 
 


Charlie was the spaceman blasting off on a rocket!




Tucker was Atlas-

Julia was a unicorn-


Marc was a Notre Dame fan (at the last second)-



 




 
 


A few pictures from before our trip-





 
 

Julia and Charlie had a Halloween piano recital- these are the only two pictures I have left from that day, which is confusing.  I think I deleted a lot of our pictures accidentally.  Charlie played Shepherd's Flute and was dressed as a shepherd. 


Our Godson's birthday!







No comments: