Friday, February 28, 2020

More this and that

 Julia entered her first piano festival this past weekend.  She received a "Superior" ranking from the judges!  I am so proud of her musical abilities!  This is her excellent piano teacher-


 Well, our residential "Geek Squad" built his computer this weekend.  It was really fascinating to watch.  His Computer Science professor came over and helped him and big Marc get everything in the right place. 






He and the other boys are playing soccer-


 
 We put Anastasia in Moms Day Out this week.  She is the happiest, sweetest girl, but she is SO BUSY!  We have to watch her 24/7 and can't get anything done when she is awake.  She LOVED Moms Day Out. She clapped her hands and cheered "Yay toys!"  They said she was happy all day.  She's an outgoing little girl who likes to play.  Still, I was sad to take her when I got her all packed up.  Look at that face! 


If she hadn't loved it, I wouldn't have done it.  :)  But she did!  She is so happy and now we get a couple mornings a week to really work hard on school. 

And her teacher texts me pictures throughout the morning!  :) 




Julia painted these tomatoes with oils- I love her art class this year-


Lent was Wednesday- we are preparing our hearts. 


Thursday Tucker and Julia performed in a play for their drama class.  Tucker is the "not-so-brave Sir Knox" again. 



Julia was queen of the Amazon women.  :)
 

A few Sunday pictures-




Sunday evening we went to a Mardis Gras supper and bingo night.  Tucker won four times!  Everyone won at least once!  Such a fun, family night!





No comments: