Monday, June 8, 2020

This and that

Okay!  It's been a while.  I don't know what it is about quarantine that has me not able to read or blog like I used to.  I'm trying to get my groove back!  Here are old pictures from before our beach trip.  Annie love arts and crafts and painting with water.  :)

We babysit our friend so her Mommy could run to the doctor. 


She's in her swing-


Julia had an online clarinet recital and did great!



Anastasia loves this little tree- she climbs in it every time she sees it. 



We were going crazy while the hair dressers were all closed.  I refused to try to cut it myself!  We finally got them fixed up. 







And I got mine done too!  I felt like new woman.  


She and Daddy like to have working lunches.  :)



We have loved our many, many park days during quarantine.  We went all the time. 


 
 


 



 
 
 
 

We had a nice Mother's Day.  Here is BB and me when I was 2.  :)


 Here is my almost 2-year-old.  :)

 

On Mother's Day the parish had an outdoor communion service with a lot of "social distancing".  You went up a few families at a time. 


 
Mother's Day 2020 with my precious babies.   
 
 
 


Here's the best friends' club-


 

We always go visit our brothers in heaven- Brendan and Gabriel are buried at our church. 


We are updating the nameplate to include Gabriel Marie. 

   
 
 


Here is Julia barrel racing super fast!




Our artist in residence sat next to this candle while he did his final exam in Latin. When I asked him what happened he said "I wanted it to look fancy and old fashioned."  :)  He carved it with his pencil.  He did GREAT in Latin; we were so proud!


 Our close friend had a baby and was staying in the hospital with her baby in the NICU.  We had Dad, big sister and Father JP over for dinner. 

 

When she got up she said, "I on Annie's mountain!" 


Also, Marc has had a lot of friend time lately.  



 



No comments: