Reinstating an old blog tradition of writing down my children's quotes. :)
A group of folks talking about the current labor shortage and how every single restaurant is short staffed, but Chick Fil A seems to always be able to get workers.
Tucker looking thoughtful: I have been thinking about how no restaurant can get workers, but Chick Fil A always has tons of workers and something deep inside me tells me that Chick Fil A is behind this. :)
Tonight I was helping Anastasia wash her hands. I turned on the water. Then she turned off the water and turned it on again.
Mommy: It is okay to let people help you, Anastasia.
Anastasia: It is also okay to let people do things for themselves.
Mommy: But it's not nice to not let people help you when they want to.
Anastasia: But sometimes it is also not nice to help people who don't want your help.
This three year old is going to give us a run for our money. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment