I can do this! I won't give up on this blog!! It may be April of 2022, but I am going to post our Christmas pictures!! :)
Okay- December....let's see if I can remember. Sometimes when Marc gets his hair cut they style it- it's cute.
Tucker and Charlie brought "Little Striker" to most of the home games.
Julia was so much fun to watch with cheer!
As usual, Daddy goes all out for Christmas decor-
We added more on the right side before we were done-
Here is Anastasia and Charlie meeting Santa Claus at our neighborhood pool house. Unforuntely, she had a double ear infection and didn't care to talk to Santa.
We celebrated St. Nicholas' Day!
And one big moment in parenting happened in December- Marky won a HUGE academic scholarship to his first choice- Hillsdale College in Michigan. We were so surprised and honored and humbled and proud of our boy. You have to sign the scholarship contract so we had a little "signing day" in the kitchen one night-
Charlie played Upward Basketball with some of his buddies. Tucker has aged out of the program.
This looks like an "Annie is sick and snuggly" pic. Bless her little heart.
I think I dressed Anastasia in a Christmas outfit every day of December. :) I have so many of Julia's old clothes.
Just a photo to prove my hair looks not frizzy the day I leave the salon.
Getting the landing done-
And Annie had her very first ballet recital in December. She was a lovely little snowflake!



.jpg)
.jpeg)













































.jpeg)




.jpeg)







No comments:
Post a Comment