Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Families that bruise together, stay together

Is it odd to anyone but me that both my kids fell down at separate times today and got strawberries on their left knees? And right before I was scheduling their portraits?

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

NOPE! That sounds about right, especially just as you were scheduling portraits. The day before Kylee Anne had yearbook pics for her pre-school she tripped over her own feet and skinned her NOSE. I'll have to post the picture sometime - it is too funny!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

PICTURES?? OH NO!! Owen has his today at school and we were all under direct orders not to touch his hair. They can airbrush bruises, so that's good!
They're beautiful!

annieck said...

Too funny! The portraits will definitely capture your kiddos...bruises and all! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh good gashus. I hope those boo-boos were kissed appropriately. No matter how closely you watch them, those things happen. I still have scars on both my knees today, I learned slower than most : (