
Happy Halloween Everybody! Our little Knight and Princess had a ball!

Here is Julia waiting for candy. She would say "twick or tweet" and then get her candy and say "tank you- happy hadaween".

We went with our friends Mary Hannah and Margaret (a.k.a. Cinderella and Minnie Mouse). Marky had a big job taking care of three princesses.

As for mama, when I put on my orange maternity sweater, I said to Marc, "I just feel like a huge pumpkin" and he said, "how about we make you a jack-o-lantern?" And so we did. : ) (I really felt like the Kool-Aid man and kept saying "Oh Yeeeaaaah" and tried to crash through walls).
2 comments:
very cute! (i am laughing about the kool aid man too! haha..you're not that big, by the way!)
oh, and i love all the matching costumes...very cute and creative...i know you can't wait to have 3 next year!
Lol...I love it! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment