Sunday, October 26, 2008

Legal Ladies Weekend

My roomate from law school, Holly, is getting married on January 10th- my due date. Since I couldn't be at her wedding, I hosted a girl weekend for her to celebrate the upcoming nuptuals. Above is Dana and Holly- my two roomates. Oh the fun we had! I have always said that having two roomates in law school was so much better than just one. You were almost never alone- we always carpooled to school and studied together- and when we arrived at a party or event we were already a crowd.
Here is Holly, Andrea and Dana. Saturday morning Holly and I went walking at the Lakeshore trail. We walked there a million times back in the day- it was so much fun to walk and gab again. We spent Saturday afternoon at Ross Bridge spa. We ate lunch at the clubhouse and then they got massages and I had a facial. Then we hung out in the spa room having hot tea and snacks for literally hours. I'm so glad I had these girls in those hectic three years of my life. We all had meltdowns at some point during the first month of law school and we all pushed each other through. It's amazing how you bond with people through shared experiences- especially tough ones. Girlfriends are a gift!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

what a fun girl weekend!!