Sunday, January 18, 2009

How we're doing...


Just a post to say everything is still going well. Little buddy is SUCH a good baby- just what I ordered! : ) He gets up to eat every 4 hours at night, but he eats fast and goes right back down. I'm in love. BB is still here so we've not hit reality yet. She is the most amazing grandmother. She stays for two weeks from the day I get home- I really feel it's helped me get back on my feet. I'm just about back to my old self. Marc and I did slip away to the movies last night after putting the kids down and feeding baby. And what did we see since there are SO many awesome, deep and profound movies out. Well we saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Marc said we needed something to make us laugh and it was fun- and I've loved Kevin James since his King of Queens days. And why is this ridiculous song on my blog? Because I found it on my husband's iPod. Yes, he obviously at some point PAID money for this song. I was laughing so hard when I found it. I think it takes him back to the time when he performed with a breakdancing group (no- I'm not kidding). But doesn't it get you feeling good? Let the music play.......

5 comments:

annieck said...

The song...the breakdancing group...HILARIOUS!!!
Your little man is beyond precious! I'm so glad you're all doing so well!

Kris and Stacey said...

Tucker just looks like a Tucker. Precious! Kris is making fun of me for wanting to see mall cop. How was it?

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I don't know what to say. You know that means that is killing me! I love it!
Baby boy is beautiful and I'm so glad you're doing so well!

holly said...

thanks for keeping us posted in the craziness!

B-Mama said...

Congratulations to your family on your PRECIOUS new addition! He is adorable!! Catherine shared your happy news and we rejoiced with you all from afar...

And too funny, I was just looking for the "Let the Music Play" song by Shannon on iTunes the other day! It was a fan favorite of my family's back in the 80's--good for working out. lol! Your husband isn't the only one who likes it! :)