Tucker McIntire Ayers arrived around 1:31 and weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long (not bad for being two weeks EARLY!). He is an absolute dollbaby and I can't believe how much I am already madly in love with him. I haven't put him in the crib once- I don't want to put him down!
You can't tell from the pics, but he was one big dimple in his right cheek- I think God put it there to give me a target for kissing. Thanks again for your well wishes and prayers- we will be coming home Wednesday!




17 comments:
Congrats! He is a doll! So happy for you & Marc & the kids. What a wonderful addition!
Congratulations to you and Marc! We are so happy that everything went well. Please keep us in your prayers, our turn is next.... God Bless!
wow, i love the fat ones! congrats...glad everything worked out well. dimples are incredible.
Congratulations to you all! He is precious! My nephew, Charlie has only one dimple and it is the cutest thing!
punkin! so glad all went well. in the pic with Marc he looks like Julia. enjoy loving on him. i held Nate all the time too. it is good times.
congrats!! glad everything went so well! he is so precious!
To God be the glory! He is precious, and you look great my friend! Congrats :)
congratulations donna! he is beautiful. and i love his name. hope the recovery goes well and the adjustment to having three kids. let me know how that goes:).
That is awesome, Donna! Congratulations!!! He looks absolutely beautiful. :):):) Thrilled for you.
Congratulations to you both! What a beautiful blessing!
Donna, so excited for you. I am so glad things went well. He truly is precious!!! Our prayer will now be for a quick recovery and for your two little ones at home without Mommy for a few more days. That is tough too. I know you miss them! Enjoy Tucker!
Awwwwwwwwww...Thanks for the update. I prayed for you guys yesterday and I just couldn't wait to check your blog this morning. It's so sweet to see you and Marc holding that precious little miracle.
Wonderful, wonderful...
Praise be to our God!!
so much love, Christy
He's absolutely perfect!! I'm so glad you were able to have him without the c-section. We can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy!
WONDERFUL news, Donna and Marc! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.
-Susan McPherson
Awe yay!!! Congratulations Donna, you and Mark make such beautiful babies!
He's absolutely beautiful Donna!!! Enjoy every minute and hold him as much as your heart desires. I swear with each little one, time flies faster and faster!
Post a Comment