Sunday, January 11, 2009

What we're up to

Well I'm sure you expected some slow blogging due to my crash course into being a mom of three. Things are going well- the first few days were perfect and I felt like a million bucks. I will take post-partum woes over 9th-month-of-pregnancy woes any day of the week. I feel light as a feather and sleep better (when I get the chance). Things got a little crazy yesterday- I called it Murphy's Law day- everything went crazy- (picture Roto Rooter at my house at 10:30 p.m., dog's throwing up, pitchers of kool-aid being spilled, etc.). Even so, my new baby boy is an ANGEL. I'm totally in love with him and hold him all the time. The other babies are being great too- all in all we have a nice kind of peace over the house and I'm cherishing these things in my heart. Here are pics from the week-

Don't you want to scoop him up and love on him?

The kids love to watch him in the crib-

Julia got in and showed him how to turn on the mobile (I stood right there don't worry)- she is not jealous at all from what we can tell. She loves "baby Tucker" as she calls him.

A very good big sister explaining things to her baby brother-

I have had NO time to talk on the phone or check my e-mail or read anyone's blog so I'm WAY behind- but I hope to catch up soon. Just wanted to check in and say we are doing well and hanging in there- now I'm off to sleep....for two hours...maybe 3 if I'm lucky. : )

7 comments:

It's me, shannon said...

Donna
He is beautiful! Congratulations. I love the sweet pic of Julia looking at him. She is in awe. Anyway, I was thinking of you last week, and now I know why the Lord brought you to my mind. I am so happy for you. Take Care. I will pray that you will get an extra hour or three of sleep.
love
shannon

Amy said...

he is absolutely adorable. He doesn't even look like a newborn. My boys didn't either. I think I would hold him all day as well. Hope you have a great week!!!

Jennifer said...

The picture of Tucker and Julia is precious! I'm so glad to hear the Lord's blessing of peace over your home and will pray that it will continue!

christian and amanda said...

he's so round and cute...i'm watching this mom of three thing...my turn in 16 weeks or so. yikes!

Amy said...

I'm glad that things are going so well for you and your precious family. You are now caught up with the Joneses.
What a squeezable little guy you've got! I am also totally ashamed. I mean, Mama's got three babies now and she can keep her blog updated. I'm a slacker.

--Shelley said...

those are some kissable cheeks if i have ever seen any!

Christy Jordan said...

Now that a few weeks have passed, I can say he definitely looks like Mark! Those pix of Tucker and Julia are awesome, so so sweet.