Look!!! I posted my first-ever video!! We were carving pumpkins today and singing our pumpkin-carving song and I thought I would share:
Lyrics:
First you take a pumpkin, orange round and fat,
Then you cut the top off- that makes a hat
Then you hollow out the mouth, nose and eyes
Showing all your many friends a Halloween surprise!




7 comments:
LOVE the changes you made to your blog! and I love the pic of the kids at the top - they are just adorable...you're such a great mom!
So very cute! You're quite the singer too! :)
SO cute...hope I've never heard that before!
SOOO cute!!! AND your pumpkins look FAB! Our poor pumpkin...it's sad, really.
Marky's Happy Halloween at the end is my favorite. I have got to teach my kids that song! If only I had not carved my pumpkin, yet... WAIT! I haven't! YAY!!!
So cute!
Love the new header pic! Adorable! How do you always get those great pics of all 3?
Love it! We had to watch the video several times because Jack was very into the song! So cute!
Look at those adorable dimples! Too cute! And I love their little pumpkin song! So fun!
Post a Comment