This week has been interesting. You may or may not know our house has been on the market since July 1st. We have had a LOT of people come through the past few weeks and even had one offer and one offer of a lease/purchase, but nothing is working out. I had really hoped to move before the holidays, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. We are having people come by almost every day so I have to keep the house extra, extra clean. I am still homeschooling when I can, but I haven't posted much about it. I did start thinking about Christmas and ordered this c.d. of Christmas music and narration and this c.d. of Christmas stories yesterday. I'm also starting a little project for the o antiphons. I may or may not do a Jesse tree this year. If I do it will be very simple because of all the house turmoil.
P.S. this video was taken when we realized that the sound "squeak" was hysterical to Tucker. I found out while reading a book to Juliabug that had a mouse in it. :) Even if he was in another room I would hear a chuckle from Tucker when the mouse said squeak. You guys really shouldn't have told me that you can post videos- I'm on a roll now.




4 comments:
very very cute! love how the other kids wanted to try! so so sweet!
SO Cute! We have the same exact outfit for Colt (this is Mary (Toulmin) Parrish BTW). How old is he?
Hilarious!! I love it! Daddy Marc has the best one. So cute. I would like to eat that sweet treat for Halloween!! (Tucker, of course!!)
LOVE it!! Tucker's like, "Daddy, yours is by far the best, brother, it's alright & sissy...your squeak squeak needs some work!!" Too precious!!!
Post a Comment