Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quote of the Day

After going into a Halloween Costume Supercenter to look for a Dallas Cowboy Football Player costume for Marky, we were all shocked at how greusome and scary the front displays were (I mean- right when you walk in- flesh eating zombies and stuff). We looked quickly at the costumes (and of course they didn't have it) and then...

Marky: I want to leave here and never come back.

Mommy: You know this is all pretend, it's just plastic- there's nothing to be scared of.

Marky: Oh, I know, I'm not scared- it's just not beautiful.

Out of the mouths of babes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That little Marky is something special, indeed. I cannot believe some of the things that he says! So very precious. I know God has some special things in store for that little guy:) and your other two dolls as well.