What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Friday, March 4, 2011
Dena P....
Dear Dena, I cannot comment on your blog or send you an e-mail (I've tried two different addresses) to tell you that I can't comment on your blog. Just wanted you to know and hope we can comment soon!
Hey Donna, I think I fixed it. I had forgotten to change the email address comments were sent to. Thank you for telling me I never would have known. I am so excited about your newest little baby to arrive. What a blessing. I love reading your blog. It's a way I can stay connected to your fam.
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
4 comments:
Dena is on facebook. :)
That was said with love...not spite. of course.
Hey Donna,
I think I fixed it. I had forgotten to change the email address comments were sent to. Thank you for telling me I never would have known. I am so excited about your newest little baby to arrive. What a blessing. I love reading your blog. It's a way I can stay connected to your fam.
Thank to Jennifer too for letting me know.
Post a Comment