BOY!
We are thrilled to announce that we saw a beautiful, strong healthy boy on our ultrasound today. I cannot believe I'm going to be the mother of three giant sons. I'm already looking into plastic covers for my furniture and lamp shades. (kidding) I'm sure little man and Tucker are going to be a dynamic duo. The babysitter asked the kids today what they wanted mommy to have, Marky said he wanted a boy, Julia wanted a girl, and Tucker wanted a basketball. :)
Here's a video of the big kids finding out- you really get an idea of Julia's thought process:
(they were eating fun dips given to them by the babysitter...)
Yes, that's classic Julia, "Is it a girl too? Can I see a girl?" :) We decided that she thought I meant I saw a boy on the camera and didn't realize (or remember) that I was sharing the sex of her newest sibling.




7 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for y'all! What wonderful news! Julia is just precious, "Is it a girl too?" That is so sweet!
Congratulations again and I'm glad he looked great!
Ok sorry, this is Peggy, I'm signed in under Rick! :)
Congrats Donna. So excited for you. Let the brotherhood begin. And yeah that Sissy remains the Princess!!!
That's wonderful!!! What a special relationship your two younger sons will have!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!!! Your house is going to be hopping and sweet Princess Julia will be surrounded her entire life by those 3 brothers always looking out for her.
congrats!!! How sweet - is it girl too?
congrats donna! LOVE this video!!
Post a Comment