Friday, October 19, 2012

Marky quotes

Things Marc Jr. said yesterday I want to remember- he is truly my little professor.

During a grammar lesson talking about proper nouns I said- you read this list of things and I will read the places where they are. 

Marky:  Yellowstone National Park
Mommy:  Park County, Wyoming
Marky:  Well, that really isn't accurate is it Mommy- I mean, Yellowstone covers three states.
Mommy:  I don't know- sure.  Read the next one.
Marky:  The Sistine Chapel
Mommy:  Rome, Italy
Marky:  It's actually IN the Vatican- so it's in Vatican City, which is it's own country. 

Later at lunch:

Sissy:  What's this white sauce on my macaroni?  Is it milk?
Mommy:  It's just cheese sauce, Sweetie, but I guess cheese is made of milk....
Marky: So in a word...yes.

I don't say "so in a word", I have no idea how he talks this way!

No comments: