Saturday, December 1, 2012

This and That

Well it's December today.  I'm feeling the push to be DONE with Christmas shopping and am 85% there- I've bought all the presents, but I'd hoped to have wrapped them by now.   Four years ago when I was 9 months pregnant with Tucker I got ALL of Christmas shopping done before December and it was the best Advent/Christmas I had had.  Ever since I've done it the same way.  This year I am behind on Christmas cards, but hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight- even though our photo session today went awful due to a one-year-old who would NOT sit still for two seconds.  : )  I did manage to wrap and ship all the Florida family members' Christmas/Amber's birthday presents- it felt so good to have that completed.

IMG_1069

Tucker found the froggy umbrella I had found for him.  When we got back from DC and Julia had her horsey umbrella all Tucker could do was cry that he needed his own umbrella.  I found this one and had it hidden, but I'm glad he found it- he and Sissy had a big day playing with them-

IMG_1078
IMG_1077
IMG_1079

I found Charliebear with blue marker on his face the other day-

IMG_1075

When he sees a camera he starts saying "cheeeeeeese, cheeeeeeese, cheeeeeese"

IMG_1076

IMG_1072

I think Charlie found a marker himself, but there is evidence he had an accomplice-

IMG_1074


Speaking of Tucker- him being able to read is making for funny situations.  Tonight we were in the car and he said, "Huh-OOOOOOOO-T- ers".."Hooters"- "Hey- that says Hooters- I want to go to Hooters!   I WANT TO GO TO HOOTERS!"  :)

I took the older children to see Peter Pan Thursday- it was AWESOME!  They were flying across the stage- the props and costumes were amazing- it was a real treat.
peter pan

By the way- today at lunch Charlie INSISTED on trying Daddy's corn on the cob- and then he ate the whole thing.  That makes four babies in a row that love corn on the cob-
corn

And lastly- here is a beautiful hawk that sat on the playhouse for well over ten minutes yesterday morning- just enjoying the day-
IMG_1067

1 comment:

holly said...

i mean tucker reading??? really??? amazing.