Here's a good picture of his hair from this summer-

It's actually quite long when you pull it out- it just springs back into spirals. :)

A little LIVE-action- :)

The end- a little baby powder on his neck to help the hair brush off-
Nice and neat-

Thank you Zaza!

Then it was time to give Charlie just a little, bitty trim. I'm not ready to lose the curls yet! So we just cut his bangs and side wings. "Mommy, what are we doing up here?"

"Mommy, talk to me- why are you smiling? What are we doing?"

"As a matter of fact I do NOT think my curly hair wings make me look like a baby girl. Let's just leave my pretty wings, okay?"

"Why does Zaza have scissors?"

"Oh no! I do NOT like this at all!"

We don't have an "after picture" because he was just too upset. But he looks very nice and still has a lot of curls.




1 comment:
I just want to say that if you straighten out any of those curls that were snipped, you'll find pieces of BB's heart in each.
Love those baby boys!
Post a Comment