Red Fuji by Katsushika Hokusai- the original-

Marc's-
Julia's-
The sower- by Vincent Van Gough-
Two Girls Reading- Pablo Picasso-
And Marc's little dog- I love how the balusters behind the dog are drawn with dimension.
Little Tuckerman is just taking off. He has fallen in LOVE with writing. He ALWAYS has a pencil and paper in his hands these days. I have never sat down with him and shown him how to write- I worked so hard with Julia on it and Tucker just seems to have learned it all by himself. I find these cute papers all over the house-
The story above says "Once upon a time there was a man walking in the garden in the path of a garden. Everything was so cool." :)
He is also obsessed with math and wants to know "what's 6 divided by 2"? And he works and works at it. He said the other day at dinner- "Mommy if we drew a line between you and me it would be oblique." That's what you get when you stand behind your sister as she does her math lessons on the computer. He's learning everything she's learning. I love it!
The other day he was by himself on the trampoline telling the most precious story of "Tucker and the purple crayon". He was saying things like, "then Tucker drew a train and jumped in and drew a track to ride off to the sea." He was using his purple chalk-
Charliebear and Tucker both love playing dress up. We oftentimes have a dragon at suppertime-
I love these two little boys to pieces. They melt my heart every single day. Tuesday afternoon the older children had science labs so the two baby boys and I played at the science center. It's so nice to have chances to do age-appropriate things with them. If the big kids had been with us we wouldn't have spent near as much time at the water table. :)
And we have fun library time each week when Marky is in his Latin tutoring-
Of course Sissy's favorite part of the library is the critters-
And Julia, Tucker and Charlie love puppets more than any children I've ever seen. They make up lots of stories and talk back and forth with them.
I love our day to day life. Thank you, Lord, for these blessings!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment