The other day I found him doctoring one of Charlie's old scrapes from last week. :) He had TONS of ointment on Charlie and three bandaids. They were so proud of themselves.
I tried to take two off so he'd only have one band aid and Charlie said, "no tank you- I need all fwee."
Tuck's favorite place is the pool. Today as I gave him his bathing suit he said, "This is a fine, quality suit indeed!"
But all this swimming gave Julia her first case of Swimmer's Ear. It is painful. She likes to rest in Mommy's bed when she gets her ear drops- and let me say she fights the ear drops- it's no fun.
Charlie is over the high chair- he's totally a "big boy" now- just ask him. :)
He actually was a HUGE helper today in the yard. All the children helped us weed and spread pine straw.
We love playing Apples to Apples Jr. as a family. It is so much fun and everyone laughs the whole time. We played tonight and as usual Tucker- who uses NO strategy whatsoever- won. :)
I got just a few seconds of video from when Tucker was judge- my phone battery died. He is so precious. Tucker- you keep things light around here. We are so grateful for our little court jester.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









1 comment:
Can't wait for our one-on-one Tucker time next week. He has been a toy every day of his adorable life!
Post a Comment