:)

We arrived around six- just enough time to grab dinner and get to sleep. We ended up at the Hard Rock Cafe because it was right by the hotel and we were starving and couldn't go on a restaurant search. Marc and I sat under Madonna's pants. :)
I think this was the children's first time to be really exposed to rock music. I couldn't tell if Marky was unnerved or if he was about ready to grow his hair out and jam (which is not an option at present.) :) I kept joking, "Does this music speak to you? Do you think screaming is the same as singing?"
This is how we sleep at hotels. We get a suite and Julia and Tucker are on the sofa bed, Charlie is in the crib (for now) and Marky is on the sofa cushions on the floor. That way Marc can keep working through the night and not disturb them.
It works and they get cozy sleep and get ready for the next days adventures. Here's Julia with her living teddybear-
Saturday's adventures in Dollywood in another post! Good night!











No comments:
Post a Comment